Help Center & FAQ
Clickable Usage Guide
- The drop-down menus are self-explanatory. In general, when something new has to be created or chosen (a group, a court reservation, signing up to play, making an announcement) you can use the menus.
- Once something is entered, it can be changed or deleted by clicking on it. This applies to the group, court reservations, players, court assignments, and announcements. Click on the figure at the right to see some options.
- Only one announcement is possible at a time.
- The system has been designed with minimal security, since the goal is to make it light and easy to use. No logins (except for admin), everything is visible to all. Concerned about privacy? Let me know.
- Sign-up windows are for two weeks. You can sign up for a day (to notify others of your availability) even if a court has not been reserved on that day.
- There are some basic error checks (e.g., signing up to play on an unbooked court, double-booking a court, etc.)
- There's no restriction of the number of people signing up, since we allow standbys. Hover your mouse over a name to see the sign-up time. The organizer is the final arbiter of court assignments, standbys, etc.
Additional notes for 2021 upgrade
- Fixed bugs related to changing groups.
- Cosmetic changes to background color (now a cheerier white) and fonts. Group font changes randomly for each load.
- Added weather widget.
- Haiku-of-the-day at the foot of the page. Please
email the site administrator
your favorite haikus to add to the collection.
If you discover any problems, please file a bug report.